Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On The Other Hand


Poor Michael.  I got to the school for Donna's Graduation and almost immediately found Michael next to his classroom crying.  Today was his field day.  He got sunscreen in his eyes.  William helped him rinse his eye out in the bathroom then went outside to see him play a little.  As soon as he rejoined his class he and another kid's heads collided.  I don't know what Michael's big head did to the other kid but Michael came away with a big souvenir.  Poor Michael.  McDonald's and the park cheered him up a bit but then he left his super cool Speed Racer McDonald's toy at the park.  What a bad bad day!  We ate cake when we got home so we're happy again.

8 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Sounds like the good, the bad and the ugly day all rolled into one. I hope the rest of the week goes a lot better!

Amy said...

Nolan said he saw Michael and Will at school. Poor guy. What a cool thing to end the school year with though!

S said...

We decided his pirate name should be Black-eyed Mikey! He didn't like One-eyed Mikey. Both sound cool enough.

Anonymous said...

I thought he looked a bit more like Popeye, after a long night with Wimpy and his hamburgers (thus the ketchup ring around the mouth). Poor guy, I will take my kids to McD's and donate ALL the toys to Michael.

Anonymous said...

ps, why's he wearing a jacket? It's 90 degrees out here!

Unknown said...

Yo Riah! I did it!

-Michael.....

Unknown said...

My poor son. I took him to see Iron Man that night. He's wishing now that he had Iron Man's super suit for field day.

S said...

He's wearing a jacket because his shirt was all wet from the firemen spraying all the kids. The kids loved it so I guess the water wasn't full force.