Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Pretties

Since Mother's Day Eve didn't turn out the way we had hoped we gave it another try.  Yesterday we went shopping and William got me new make up.  I haven't had new eye shadow for a few years.  The last new lip stick I got was when mom gave me hers.  I bought new eye liner recently but it was a different color than what I wanted and looked really really really bad.  I wore it anyway because... I don't know why.  So I have new eye make up and foundation and concealer and fun stuff.  I think I'll start getting rid of some of the colors I have from nine years ago!  I looked pretty with my new look but nobody said anything about it.  Either they didn't notice or they didn't want to tell me how bad it looked.  Hmmm... Maybe river light wasn't the right color for me after all.  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You looked great. I was just as busy as you. I hate having to sign in to this thing just to leave a message.

Queen Mum said...

This is when you need an unbiased friend to tell you if it is good or gross. Take a picture of it and then maybe you can tell. Good luck with it.

Laura said...

If I had seen your new look I know that I would have said, "you look marvelous =)."

Unknown said...

No, really, she's hot! I would be the first to let her know, very politely...., but it works.

Amy said...

You couldn't have been that scary if I sat right across the aisle from you. And in RS, all the babies flocked to you, that should count. I didn't notice your new makeup, sorry. That whole day was a blur for me. I should be set for the next 5-10 years with colds now, maybe longer because that one was so bad.

Thanks for chasing my busy little chicken (Kaydee).