Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In General...

We are all doing good.  William just finished his semester and gets a couple of weeks off.  We're waiting for his grades to come through.  I think he did well.  Michael got straight E's.  Donna's doing well in school but I have the feeling she's more the social bug than anything else.  Olivia's excited to go to school in a few months.  Mary is a terror as usual but starting to improve.  She reminds me of Elizabeth when she was little in a few ways.  Jacob is growing and starting to stand on his own two feet.  It's hard to believe he's about to be a big brother.  Fetus Ammon Kenneth kicks harder and harder everyday so that must mean he's good and healthy.  I'm 26 weeks along and trying to get the house in order and cleaned out for the new baby.  Today I took a step in that direction.  A friend of mine gave me a portable crib like Jacob's which gave me the ability to give the bassinet to DI.  A bunch of other things went to DI as well.  Oh, the freedom from clutter is a joyful feeling.  I highly recommend it!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this blog. It is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE NEVER EVER GO BACK! Okay the main reason is because it did not take 5 minutes to load. I could fold a basket of laundry in the time it took for your old blog to load. And HEY what do you mean by she reminds me of Elizabeth when she was little and she is a little terror but she is getting better? I don't think that was fair. I'm not being represented accurately. I'm not sure Mary is either.

S said...

Mary's just the type to gobble up the candy she stole from her siblings!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Biffy, you stole my comment! Ditto on the old blog was SOOOOOOOO SLLLLOOOOOWWWWW to load. Likey this one much betta. And, Biffy, you weren't a terror when you were little, just busy. More like ABBY than Mary...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Riah!

Laura said...

Thanks for the update =). It's nice to be back amongst the family bloggers again =). I hope you all enjoy William not being in school for a couple of weeks =). Getting rid of clutter does feel VERY good - I made a small dent recently, and it was WONDERFUL!

Queen Mum said...

Check it out. NancyHaynie.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I agree about the other one being slow. THis one came up pretty quick, even on my stupid dial-up.

matt said...

I like the site too. Whenever I think of biffy, I think of her when she was 2, isn't that weird? She was the cutest little 2 year old. Reminds me of Julie. Julie has been laughing with the back of her throat like she's coughing, it is soooo cute and reminds me of Biffy so much.

S said...

Who likes the comments coming up in a separate window? I like it better than going to a whole new site page and then having to click back to see the next post. I don't remember Lily the same as you. I remember her as my closest sibling. I could talk to her for hours but there were times that she would bite my back, literally, when we were little of course.

Unknown said...

I think there was accurate representation......Last web log was just fine....@#%^*#$......

S said...

It was definitely more beautiful.