Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mary Bites the Monkeys

I took all the kids to Home Family Personal Enrichment Night and found there to be no nursery as usual.  So I told Michael he was in charge of the girls and to keep them in the nursery and that they knew where I would be and there was only our ward in the building.  So about 10 minutes later Olivia found me and soon the others were running rampant through the building.  I had to gather the nursery toys back into the nursery.  Anyway, during this rampant run Mary managed to find the Bishop.  She came into the room and told him that he was not human.  Confused at this statement he asked her what he was and gave her a few options like "Am I a man?  Am I a little girl?  Am I a Giants' Fan?  Am I an alien?"  She answered no to all his questions but was insistent that he was not human.  No more Nick for my kids!  I would have been embarrassed if we didn't know the Bishop so well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What does no more Nick for your kids mean?

S said...

Nickelodeon is a channel that shows things like SpongeBob and Jimmy Neutron and other strange cartoons that may have taught her the phrase "You're not human!"