Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Michael is Genius Material

I haven't blogged and bragged about Michael lately.  He's always been a great student and a grade level ahead in reading.  This term is no different.  He got straight E's (E is for Excellent) and is reading at a third grade level.  We just moved him and Jacob into the smaller room upstairs.  We're getting ready to paint and hopefully put up some shelves and get a desk for his books and things.  He's so excited to have a room basically to himself(Jacob sleeps in a crib and can't play with all of Michael's toys).   Michael's such a great little man.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YAY MICHAEL!!!! Keep up the good work!

Queen Mum said...

Good job, Michael. Good grades are important. Having your own bedroom is cool, too. Enjoy it while Jacob is still too little to get into everything!

Unknown said...

I'm getting tired of losing to Michael every semester. I guess I could get all E's as my final grades, but that would effectively end my collegent run. I hate B+'s. They should be converted to A's so daddy's aren't losing to their son's every semester as the result of one rotten class. I find comfort in the fact that I will, with 100% certainty beat Michael this summer, for I shall have grades, and he shall not! Michael will finally have to take ME to Toys R Us!