Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!


Happy Birthday toooooo yoooouuuu.  Happy Birthday tooooo yooooouuuu!  Happy Birthday dear Beeeen!  Happy Birthday toooo yoooouuuu.  And many more!  Shut the dooooor, on Grandma's sooooore!  On chanel fooouuuur. 
Happy Birthday to you.  You were born in a zoooo.  All the monkeys and the elephants look exactly like you!
Stand up, stand up.  Stand up dear Beeen stand up stand up.  Oh, how old are you?  Oh, how old are you?  Oh, how old are yooouuu?  Oh, how old are you?
Now you can blow out your candles!
So what did you get?  What did you do?  Did you have a good Birthday?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ben. I remember that picture, feels like forever ago..

pappasan said...

Lets see, my day was spent at work then the Dr's to have some skin cancer removed. Homemade Pizza for supper, then watched A Night At The Museum movie, with Connor, Sara, Theron and TFS. They gave me a tie. Sara let it out that the tie was to tie me over till my other gift.

Laura said...

Happy belated Ben!!!!!! MMMmmmmmmm homemade pizza's the best! Sorry you had to see the doctor's on your b-day though =/

pappasan said...

This doctor is one of the GOOD ONES, I have found in Tx. Most are not. He takes care of the spots by cutting them off then scraping them. Then he sends them off to the lab. He did this to save me money and he was kind enough to write off what I owed him. One of few Dr's that seem to care about his patients.

Laura said...

That's so great Ben! - I just wish they could all be like that!