Friday, January 23, 2009

8 years of Catch up For Darcy


This is Jacob(the one in orange) and Ammon.
This is Mary the pickpocket.
Olivia the Brave.
Donna the Princess
Michael the Man holding Ammon the small.

William and I had Michael and you met Donna briefly.  Michael and Donna are big elementary school kids.  Michael was baptized a few months ago and Donna just turned 7.

Next, Olivia came along.  She's in Kindergarten now and then we found she needed glasses.  She's tough, like Casey and very smart but a bit of a trouble maker at school.  Olivia will follow me anywhere I go.  She is brave because she catches and squashes spiders whereas her siblings run and cry.

Mary is our little pick pocket.  She loves electronic games.  It doesn't matter what it is, she'll play it. She steals my iPhone out of my pocket to play the games.  She's a good big sister.

Jacob we've been waiting for.  We had his name picked out since before there was Olivia.  He's almost two but he's already very busy.  He wrinkles his nose when he smiles.

Ammon was a surprise.  His name means hidden one.  We didn't know we were pregnant with him until after the first trimester.  Still, he's healthy and happy and getting fat like a good baby.  Oh yeah, and he's irresistible. 

2 comments:

matt said...

Darcy?! How is she, I haven't heard from her in a long time. I think we dated once.

S said...

She's doing real good. She lives in the middle of Montana with her hubby, three daughters, two dogs and a baby on the way. And yes, you took her to your Senior prom but we had to be home at 11pm because her parents were toooooo strict. It was good for me though, I didn't really want to go with John; he creeped me out. I only agreed to go so her parents would let her go.